Here's my story...
CONTACT ME DIRECTLY
Hey, I'm Jasmine. I'm a true Georgia Peach, born and raised. I'm a teacher by day and a photographer after the school day is over. I teach 7th grade Life Science, and even though most people immediately say a small prayer when they learn I'm a middle school teacher, I love my puberty driven kiddos.
When I'm not being Mrs. Smith in the classroom, I'm a wife to my amazing husband Dom, I'm mommy to my super active baby boy Luke and I am a owner and lead photographer at Jasmine Smith Photography.
I relate to all of my clients on a personal level because I know what it feels like to plan a wedding and have no idea what to do or whom to reach out to for help or advice. I know how it feels to see your child grow up before your eyes and look back and realize OH CRAP I have no photos of them from this age to that age. And I really really like really understand being overwhelmed and stressed about running a business. But thankfully all my experiences allow me to help my clients and you can be rest assured that...
- I could easily bust out in full Beyonce choreography
- I love to travel and learn about new corners of the world
- I'm a lover of red wine
- I love doing random arts and crafts
- I watch Netflix waaayyy more than I watch real TV
- I don't like chocolate (I know you're probably gasping in disbelief now)